1. Smile real smiles rather than fakes.
2. Make new friends without forgetting the old ones.
3. Loose some weight. (Haha, just hoping here) 😉
4. Get the grades I need – striving hard to earn them.
5. Understand others before judging them.
6. Watch ANYONE perform live.
7. Meet up with old friends.
8. Open up to the people that care about me, but learn to figure out which of them are glazed in Royal Icing – but underneath are actually rotten bananas.
9. Do things that I find interesting and not what others expect me to do.
10. Write more poems.
11. Blog as often as possible.
12. Finish my story.
13. Learn to be selfless. Even if it progresses to be as big as a grain of rice.
14. Be true to myself.
15. Live my life.